Switch to Pennian
Make the move to Pennian Bank and experience unparalleled service from our local, community bankers. We know that switching bank accounts can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be complicated! Our expert team will assist you every step of the way for a smooth transition to Pennian Bank. We’ve put together a list of documents to help make the switching process easier.
- Account Closure Authorization
- Direct Deposit Account Change Authorization
- Automatic Payment Account Change Authorization
- Automatic Transaction Checklist
Here are a few frequently asked questions about opening an account at Pennian Bank.
What do I need to open an account?
- Valid, non-temporary PA driver’s license with photo, or non-temporary PA state identification card with photo
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Residential street address
- Occupation and employer’s name
Additional identification may be required. If you wish to open a joint account, the account co-owner should be present and have the same information readily available. If you don’t have some of the items listed above, please call one of our local offices for a list of alternatives.
Are there any other documents recommended for account opening?
If you have direct deposits and are transferring them to your new account, please bring a list of direct deposit vendors. This can include:
- Payroll deposits from your employer
- Social Security or other government payments
- Life insurance premiums
- Child Support/Alimony payments
Can I open an account online?
Some of our accounts are available for online account opening.
- Carefree Checking
- Carefree Savings
- Classic Checking
Click here to open these accounts online
All other accounts need to be opened at one of our local offices.