Trust, Financial & Retirement Services
Our Pennian Bank Wealth Management Group team offers a variety of trust, financial and estate services. If you or a loved one are looking for assistance with planning, our experts will guide you through every step of the process. We offer:
Estate Planning and/or Estate Settlement
- Assist in carrying out the exact wishes of each customer as outlined in their will
- Minimize estate and income tax burdens
- Provide professional asset administration
- Complete accounting and full reporting to beneficiaries
- Professionally manage assets and provide protection of assets from misappropriation
- Trustee may act on behalf of a customer to pay bills and file taxes
- Can be made part of the estate plan
- Provides continuity in the event of incapacity of customer
- Provide professional management of assets for the benefit of a charitable entity
- May be created by provisions under a person’s will for a specific charitable purpose
- May also be established by individual charity to be the centralized account of various donor’s gifts in order to efficiently invest funds for maximum benefit to the charity
Guardianships/Power of Attorneys
- Provide professional management and administration of assets for those who are no longer able to manage their assets, collect income and pay bills
- Relieves the burden from one individual having to completely manage another’s life
Investment Management Accounts (Agent)
- Provide a thorough analysis of the client’s investment objectives, time horizon and risk tolerance that will determine a customized, personal investment strategy using a mix of equity and fixed income vehicles selected by the Trust Department to meet the client’s goals
- Clients may choose to have the Trust Department monitor, reassess and adjust the portfolio on a continual basis in line with the specified objectives, or clients may receive recommendations submitted for their approval
- Provides custody and safekeeping of assets in one secure place
- Trust Department collects dividends and interest payments and provides statements
- Record-keeping and administrative activity is handled by the custodian
- Customer directs investment decisions and retains control of portfolio
- IRA, Roth IRA, Education IRA, Simple IRA, Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan, Simplified Employee Pension Plans (SEP) and other retirement vehicles provide retirement planning utilizing Trust Department’s professional investment abilities, may be self-directed by the client
- Employee Benefit Trusts and Agencies are for those companies seeking pension plans, profit-sharing plans and 401(k) plans for their employees
- Employee record keeping, detailed reporting and professional asset management are provided
Investment and fiduciary services offered through Pennian Wealth Management Group.
Depending on the type of investment, your investment may be subject to fluctuations in market value. It is important to note that investments with the Pennian Wealth Management Group are not FDIC insured. Investments with Pennian Wealth Management Group are not a deposit, not guaranteed by the bank, and not insured by any federal government agency and can be subject to a loss of principal.
Investment and insurance products offered through Cetera Investment Services.
Find out more about Pennian Investment Services
Located at: 146 Stoney Creek Drive, Mifflintown, PA 17059
Pennian Investment Services is marketing name of Cetera Investment Services. Securities and insurance products are offered through Cetera Investment Services LLC (doing insurance business in CA as CFG STC Insurance Agency LLC), member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services are offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC. Neither firm is affiliated with the financial institution where investment services are offered. Individuals affiliated with this broker/dealer firm are either Registered Representatives who offer only brokerage services and receive transaction-based compensation (commissions), Investment Adviser Representatives who offer only investment advisory services and receive fees based on assets, or both Registered Representatives and Investment Adviser Representatives, who can offer both types of services.
Investments are: *Not FDIC/NCUSIF insured *May lose value *Not financial institution guaranteed *Not a deposit *Not insured by any federal government agency.
Click here to view Cetera Investment Services Important Information and Business Continuity Plan.
This site is published for residents of the United States only. Registered Representatives of Cetera Investment Services LLC may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions in which they are properly registered. Not all of the products and services referenced on this site may be available in every state and through every advisor listed. For additional information please contact the advisor(s) listed on the site, visit the Cetera Investment Services LLC site at https://cetera.com/cetera-investment-services/disclosures