With telephone banking from Pennian Bank, you can access information on your accounts from your home, office or mobile phone. Stop in at any office to sign up.
- Account balances for checking, savings, certificate of deposit, IRAs and loans
- Recent checking or savings deposits, withdrawals or other transactions
- Hear amounts of pending electronic transactions scheduled to post on the current business day
- Transfer funds between checking and savings accounts
- Make a Pennian Bank loan payment
TeleBanc is completely confidential; you choose your own password, – Personal Identification Number (PIN) – to access your accounts. You will also need to key in your account numbers. You may change your PIN at any time within the TeleBanc system, but a change is required every 90 days. Transfers requested prior to 4:00 PM will post on the current business day, AFTER 4:00 PM will post next business day.
Call Telebanc at 717-436-2731 or 1-877-362-6433, you will hear the following menu:
- Press 1 for account information and funds transfer
- Press 2 for instructions on how to use this system
- Press 3 for branch and ATM locations
- Press 4 for lost card or stolen Pennian Bank debit card
- Press 5 for website information
- Press 6 for loan and deposit rates
- Press 0 to speak to a customer service rep
- Press 9 to repeat this menu