Health Savings Accounts
Our Health Savings Account (HSA) is a personal savings account that can be used for qualified healthcare expenses for individuals that are part of a high deductible healthcare plan (HDHP). Your contributions to the HSA are made with pre-tax funds and help you save for qualifying medical expenses.
Account features include:
- No minimum balance
- Account accessed with debit cards, checks, digital banking or Telebanc
- Free monthly printed or electronic statements
- Funds are used to pay for current medical expenses, including expenses not covered by your health insurance. Or save these funds for future healthcare needs.
- Funds remain in the account year-to-year
- Provides tax savings including tax deductions for contributions, tax-free earning through your investment and tax-free withdrawals for qualifying medical expenses.
*Consult your tax professional about HSA tax details.
Open Health Savings Account
Visit or call any of our offices to talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives so they can talk to you about your unique financial needs.